Sunday, September 4, 2011

Don't ever assume you are too old to make life altering physical fitness changes...

I hope you all had a great summer.  August saw me drop 23 lbs having been "fed up" of feeling a little under my last birthday.... The truth was it was so easy that it is sad that so many people have a problem of weight that they cannot solve.

The other shocker is that I did it while being almost sedate for the whole time without going to yoga or the gym.  This is a question of diet and I have to say I feel pumped with energy and ready for the new year and season!

I did it through a diet used by professional athletes that actually saved me money, gave me more nutrients than what I was getting before and that completely flattened my gut in under 5 weeks!... Call me to find out more and if this can help you.... 778-227-7325

No comments:

Post a Comment